Monday, January 28, 2013

WELCOME!

Hello.  My name is Kaylene and I have just discovered the wonderful world of PRESSURE COOKING!

I was watching some cooking shows (because I love cooking shows as well as cooking) and found some really interesting recipes and uses for pressure cookers.  

So, I was showing them to my dear husband, AND... lo and behold he bought me a pressure cooker for my birthday.  Thank you, Honey.

Needless to say I started to cook in it right away and we have eaten some delicious food and meals straight from our PC (Pressure Cooker).  This was only a few months ago and so I decided that it would be a great idea to share this wonderful appliance with all of you.

I named the blog "No Pressure Pressure Cooking" because it really is very simple.  Plus, using a PC has many other benefits, including (but not limited to):

  1. Fast - A PC can shave of a ton of time when preparing meals.
  2. Saves money - You can have many of the prepared/canned versions for so much cheaper.
  3. Nutritious - Using the pressure cooker is a great way to add nutrition to foods you already make.
  4. Variety - Make foods you normally would not because of the ease.
Did I mention Nutritious!  My using our PC has added more grains, beans, legumes, and lean meats to our diet.  

Come along on this journey with me to discover how to use a PC and tons of recipes to use with it.

~Kaylene

No comments:

Post a Comment